Inventory management software is a computer-based system for tracking inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries. It can also be used in the manufacturing industry to create a work order, bill of materials and other production-related documents.
- Multi-Inventory: Users can add and manage
- inventories anytime
- Inventory Valuation: Available goods in
- Inventory (Buy Price, & Sell price).
- Inventory Transfers: Transfer goods in between inventories.
- Seles form multiple inventories.
- Debt Accounts.
- Invoice Status: Not Paid, Partially Paid, and Paid.
- Overdue Invoices: Notification for overdue invoices
- Multi languages
- Multi user: Permission based.
- Multi Platform: Run on Pc, Tablets, and
- Mobiles (From browsers).
- Total Debt: Owed to you, and oweb by you.
- Budgets: Add and reduce budgets.
- Balance Sheet.